Ep29: Pushing Buttons






Download Episode 29


I took too much time trying to improve the sound quality of this episode that now I forget what the episode is actually about. But it's the longest episode so far. And the sound quality is the best! I think we took a Cosmo Quiz at some point. And introduced, and then quickly outroduced, the titular segment. No Juan this episode, since you had a double dose of Garcias last week with Javier. Can you believe this is the 29th episode? Me neither. I think it's a dream I'm having. Especially because right now I'm sitting in your basement, but it doesn't look like your basement, and your teeth are falling out.

Henry's ideal manses

Mark's ideal manses

Are YOU enough of a bad girl?

A gaping VOLE in our National Security


This technology, combined with a tiny machine gun, is all it would take to bring America to its knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment